From,Sai Satish Indian Servers
? How many have you implemented? If not implemented yet, do it now ?Just reply with the number (integer only).
?Privacy and Security tips for everyone (specially for girls) ?♀️ from
Sai Satish, Indian Servers ??
- 1️⃣ Hide WhatsApp profile pictures: Set your profile picture visibility to “My Contacts” or “Nobody” in WhatsApp settings. ?
- 2️⃣ Use two-factor authentication: Enable 2FA for WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media platforms to add an extra layer of security. ?
- 3️⃣ Set your social media profiles to private: Make your profiles private on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to limit who can view your content. ?
- 4️⃣ Be cautious with geotagging: Disable geotagging on photos or avoid sharing your location on social media. ?
- 5️⃣ Limit app permissions: Regularly review and limit the permissions granted to apps on your devices. ?
- 6️⃣ Use strong, unique passwords: Create complex passwords and use a password manager to keep them secure. ?
- 7️⃣ Be mindful of public Wi-Fi: Avoid using public Wi-Fi, especially for sensitive activities. Use a VPN if necessary.
- ?8️⃣ Use encrypted messaging apps: Choose messaging apps like Signal or Telegram that offer end-to-end encryption for better privacy. ?
- 9️⃣ Limit friend requests: Only accept friend requests from people you know and trust. ?
- 1️⃣0️⃣ Be cautious with sharing personal information: Avoid sharing sensitive information, such as your phone number or home address, on social media. ?
- 1️⃣1️⃣ Use privacy-focused search engines: Use search engines like DuckDuckGo that don’t track your search history. ?
- 1️⃣2️⃣ Review your privacy settings regularly: Regularly check your privacy settings on all platforms and update them as needed, like Sai Satish from Indian Servers recommends. ?
- 1️⃣3️⃣ Disable auto-tagging: Turn off auto-tagging features in social media settings to prevent being automatically tagged in photos. ?
- 1️⃣4️⃣ Be cautious with quizzes and games: Avoid participating in online quizzes and games that may collect your personal information. ?
- 1️⃣5️⃣ Watch out for phishing attempts: Don’t click on suspicious links or provide personal information in response to unsolicited messages or emails. ?
- 1️⃣6️⃣ Enable device security features: Use features like biometric authentication, PINs, or passwords to secure your devices. ?
- 1️⃣7️⃣ Delete old accounts: Close or delete any old, unused accounts to limit potential exposure of personal information. ?
- 1️⃣8️⃣ Be selective with app downloads: Only download apps from trusted sources and research their privacy policies before installation. ?
- 1️⃣9️⃣ Keep your devices up-to-date: Regularly update your devices and apps to ensure you have the latest security features. ⚙️
- 2️⃣0️⃣ Be conscious of oversharing: Think twice before posting personal details or photos online that may compromise your privacy or safety. ?
- 2️⃣1️⃣ Enable browser privacy settings: Adjust your browser’s privacy settings, such as disabling third-party cookies and turning on the “Do Not Track” feature. ?
- 2️⃣2️⃣ Use a secure email service: Opt for email providers that prioritize privacy and security, like ProtonMail or Tutanota. ?
- 2️⃣3️⃣ Keep your online presence minimal: Limit the number of social media accounts and online profiles you create to reduce your digital footprint. ?
- 2️⃣4️⃣ Avoid using public charging stations: Public charging stations can pose a risk to your device’s security; carry a personal power bank instead. ?
- 2️⃣5️⃣ Educate yourself on privacy laws: Stay informed about privacy laws and regulations in your country to understand your rights and protect yourself better. ?
- From,Sai Satish